Product Management at Herbalife
Information Technology and Services | Greater Los Angeles Area, US
Customer-Centric Product Manager with a passion for User-Centric digital products
- 10 years of experience in Project Management (Waterfall, SDLC, Agile, Full lifecycle, local/remote, mono/multifunctional, international environment)
- 10 years of experience in Product Management/Business Analysis (digital marketing, e-commerce + knowledge management, enterprise portal)
• Strong CONSULTING background, adaptable self-starter and positive problem solver
• Excellent interpersonal and COMMUNICATION skills
• Ability to think strategically and to implement with VISION.
• Excellent BUSINESS understanding with deep TECHNICAL knowledge
• Compassionate yet demanding LEADER/MENTOR
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to DETAIL; demonstrated experience prioritizing work, meeting deadlines, working under pressure, and handling multiple assignments simultaneously.
Expertise: Project and Product Management, Customer Success in digital solutions
- 46 successful projects in web, content management and e-business.
- Awarded intranet projects in France and Belgium (France Telecom, Canal+, UCB, Belgacom)
- First Knowledge Management practice @ Altran
- Excellent track record in upselling and cross-selling services when on-site (UCB 1 to 15 consultants in 2 years, Electrabel 1 to 9 projects, Herbalife 1 to 4 projects)